<VV> stolen drivetrain

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 13 13:15:27 EDT 2013

Hi Harry, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I have to ask was it not secured as in behind a locked gate? As far as other parts, finding an early model parts car would yield the same parts. And they made quite a few more earlies than lates. Whatever you decide I wish you good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301