<VV> stolen drivetrain

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 11:57:57 EDT 2013

Harry,
You don't know the half of it. To say this is a great bunch of people is like saying the Grand Canyon is almost big.... There are SO MANY unknown members (to me) of Virtual Vairs, many whom have now passed on, that helped me in ways I could never have imagined... during my greatest time of need.
It still humbles me greatly to remember what they did, the selfless generosity they showed me and my family... I will never forget it.
Let me join Harry in saying Thank you, to my brothers and sisters here on VV... I mean it.
"Lonzo" in Kentucky.