<VV> EM CVT floor rust

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 12:23:33 EDT 2013

I saw the Pics and looks like a good exterior, marginal interior, but no photos of that floor pan rust? My local Body Shop sublet my '79 Trans Am out for the rusty floor pan work. The work was excellent and with custom made sheet metal pieces as he didn't buy the YearOne or Ames, etc. pre-fab ones. Then again we have Robins AFB here where the civilians are fabricating metal for the C-130s and C-5s daily. If you have any talented metal workers up your way, give them a look at what you need made. It could be reasonable, but the old saying is " Rust Never Sleeps ".

Irv
65 Corsa with no rust