<VV> trim letters

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sat Oct 19 14:37:02 EDT 2013

Clark's sells the letters as a set for $40, or individually, at $9 each. You
have the flat tab parts.
Buy the set, since your other letters will look pretty rough, next to the
new ones.
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&section=MAIN&page=298

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI