<VV> 6 EM in Baltimore scheduled to crush

Karl Haakonsen (cityhawk@pobox.com) karlhaakonsen at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 02:40:35 EDT 2013

Perhaps someone on this list can contact the current owner (Vince's Auto Parts, 11237 Philadelphia Rd, White Marsh, MD, phone
410-335-316) to let them know that the word is out among the Corvair community that these cars exist and to please hold off crushing them for (x amount of time?) until people have had the chance to give them a look.
Also, remember that VV is a small subset of the wider CORSA/Corvair community. Whenever a group of cars like this comes along, it would be nice if we (the larger Corvair community) could have a system of alerting everyone about the existence of such a find before it's too late. Any ideas among VV how we might best do that?

Karl Haakonsen
CORSA Board of Directors, Eastern Director, Boston
Bay State Corvairs
Stock Corvair Group
Corvanatics

1966 Monza Convertible 110/PG project car