<VV> 6 EM in Baltimore scheduled to crush

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 09:57:23 EDT 2013

On 10/22/2013 2:40 AM, Karl Haakonsen (cityhawk at pobox.com) wrote:
>   it would be nice if we (the larger Corvair community) could have a system of alerting everyone about the existence of such a find before it's too late. Any ideas among VV how we might best do that?

Maybe we could form a nationwide organization, and give it a nice
user-friendly web site with a home page with prominently-featured news
and announcements and an active online community.  Information like this
could be posted there for all to see.

In addition to placing news and updates on the web page we could allow
persons to opt-in to receiving email updates.  Heck, we could even
publish a periodic print magazine for features that are not time-sensitive.

We could call it the "Corvair Society of America," or CORSA for short.
Oh... wait... that name's already taken... by some group with an
inscrutable web site, an inability to post fresh content, and a
congenital resistance to change.