<VV> Advice on air compressor specs.

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:48:34 EDT 2013

I forgot, the two stage bit is a compressor with multiple stage cylinders
that build the pressure from low to high as the air passes from one
cylinder to the next before going into the tank. You can get higher
pressure for that and they will usually last longer because they are better
made.

Mark Durham