<VV> Advice on air compressor specs.

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:46:42 EDT 2013

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/pneumatics/air-compressors-tools/compressors-tools/porter-cable-35-gal-135-psi-pancake-compressorpcfp02003-602298?infoParam.campaignId=T9A&gclid=CKmN_c6DrroCFRGi4AodID4ACQ

Joe, I have one of these, and it works just fine for my air needs. I use it
twice a year to take tires/wheels off for winter and spring for snow tires,
airing up tires, blowing off parts, etc., but it does have to have a break
in between for tires. It normally builds up in between wheels so the wait
is minimal when doing a car. But this has worked to my satisfaction. If you
are not needing a continuous air supply at a certain flow rate like for
painting a car, a small compressor works great. Otherwise, get a big one
with a big tank.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho

--