<VV> John Miller and crushed cars

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 08:31:32 EDT 2013

What an attitude this a@@hole displays.  I don&#x27;t like his attitude.  I hope you read this John.  I don&#x27;t like your politics(what are they, anyway).  Point is, these cars are crushed and China is most probably getting the steel to sell back to us in sweat shop junk or raw steel.

If the public would have known, maybe, just maybe, several of those cars would have gotten back on the road.  I loved the 1965 Corsa convertible my friend and club member, the late Ernie Threlkeld, pulled from a field.   The car had a tree growing through the floorboard.  Ernie rebuilt that car and drove it for years.  It now belongs to another club member and looks pretty good, still today.

John, it&#x27;s attitudes like yours that make our hobby not as nice.  Have a good day.

Ernie in Fisherville, Kentucky