<VV> John Miller and crushed cars

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 09:46:07 EDT 2013

Wow Ernie in Kentucky you really don't have a clue do you????

John and his wife Teresa save, restore and re-home more Corvairs than you have probably ever owned.
If they were salvageable I know they would have done so.........

Maybe some people should learn the facts before calling names and being out right rude......

I think you owe John and Teresa Miller a public apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Moyer
CURRENTLY WORKING @ BAGRAM AIR BASE AFGHANISTAN
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Greenbrier 110 hp Powerglide
1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic
1984 Corvette Z51 Crossfire Automatic