<VV> Saving Corvairs (was " 6 EM in Baltimore scheduled to crush" among other things

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Oct 24 10:01:18 EDT 2013

In all honesty, this would have been a nice use for the Chapters list, we set it up to reach the Chapter officers.  You'd then be counting on them to spread the word to their members, but that would get about the broadest reach in the shortest period of time I can think of.  Putting it on the CORSA site in the ads would get a pretty good reach, but people would not necessarily see it in a timely fashion.

--Bryan