<VV> Saving Corvairs (was " 6 EM in Baltimore scheduled to crush" among other things

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:43:09 EDT 2013

Karl,

I agree with you. I have so many memories associated to Corvairs; my Dad, various bands I played in, etc. It hurts because a part of me wants to save everything! They are such very special cars. Alas, my realistic side says I must "let them go". I enjoy everything connected to my Corvair memories. Anything we can do to increase the opportunity for our fellow enthusiasts is a good thing IMHO.

Eric in Indiana