<VV> Air Compressors (my ramblin's)

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 25 14:58:30 EDT 2013

Hopefully most of it, making very dry air.

Oh, you mean how does the now liquid water get out of the underground
condenser? Good question.

To help a severe water in air problem I had in Virginia, I ran 100 feet of
1/2" galvanized in a horizontal zig zag pattern on the shop wall. The exit
of this was high enough to drain the water out through a drip leg. Then I
ran a refrigerated air dryer after this pipe condenser.

Frank DuVal

Original email: