<VV> Off season projects

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Oct 28 21:02:47 EDT 2013

Maybe struts and minor fixes for my Regal (main driver)
Projects for the Toy, that I'd like to do prior to the convention next year:
wipers - easy (fix motor)
side windows - less easy
non-ventilated top - pretty easy
heat and defrost - not tooo bad
3800 series II supercharged, revised suspension, etc - dunno
- Gotta get the new subframe/suspension figured out and ready to swap in.
- that includes prep the ecu harness for its new life in the Toy.

May wind up doing a patch job on existing trans and just run the old
motor for another year - it still sounds good and runs well.

cheers
Jay