<VV> Off season projects

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 15:13:41 EDT 2013

I always have a winter filled with car projects...

First of all I have to purchase the replacement for the tan car I recently sold. It will be our cruiser car and will get a complete AC installation before the spring. It will most likely also get some smaller changes like radio and console. I'm planning to learn how to form parts out of fiberglass to make that console.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm planning to acquire the parts necessary to swap a 95hp/pg drive train for a 140hp/4 speed. This will be going into the white car I have to make up for the silver car I got rid of. I don't intend to modify this car as much as the silver car, staying in IS class. The new front end is currently at the powder coater's and that will be going in before Thanksgiving.

Looking forward to lots of fun!!
Ned