<VV> 1965 Convertible top frame assembly

Reid Cummer reid.cummer at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Oct 29 17:09:12 EDT 2013

I am looking for assembly diagrams / information on the convertible top
frame for a 1965 Monza.  I have most of the parts - am missing some nuts,
bolts, washers, and springs.  However, I don't know how to piece them
together.  I have the GM Assembly manual which has lots of information but
nothing on the convertible top frame.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Santa Clara County) and if anyone has
a 65 convertible that I could take pictures of that would probably be
sufficient.

I have also submitted inquiries to Clarks and Larry Claypool.

Contact Info:

Reid Cummer
Cell:  650 451-2199