<VV> Off season projects

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:47:44 EDT 2013

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:43:47 -0400
> From: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
> Subject: Re: <VV> Off season projects
> To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
> Sounds good - that was my purpose in writing a list, to help organize and jog my memory on what needs to be done.  So what about the touring/show/parade folks?  It may not be as strenuous as a road race, but driving to Tacoma could be a pretty lengthy trip that requires some prep.  You may also have more fun if you not doing like I did this year, putting trim on the car at the convention.  At the very least it'll make your shopping list for the swap meet a bit more coherent.  Start on the car now :-)
>
> --Bryan

My project list : Finish my hydraulic clutch conversion project, then finish my efi conversion  project
then, (hopefully) a new paint job!! I've been trying, as best I can to document all this stuff (along with other related modifications) over at Corvair Center, in a thread titled "My 63 Turbo daily driver, various project pictures. I might actually get it all done in time for Tacoma next year!!
Kevin Nash