<VV> Corvair for the not-so-mechanically inclined?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Oct 29 21:49:58 EDT 2013

I do not want to rain on your parade, or say something liable in print.

This book was written by a Corvair newbie, who asked a lot of questions
on the Corvair Center Forum, absorbed about half of the information, and
got the other half wrong. It would have been better if he had a real
Corvair person, or several with different knowledge areas, to read the
draft and make corrections.

He never gave credit to the many people who helped, by supplying
information, him write the book.

Read all about it here:

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,583171,page=1

Get your buddy on here (VV) and the forums. He will know more than Perry
in a short while!

Oh, and don't forget Bob Helt's books make great stocking stuffers.

Frank DuVal