<VV> Advice needed: CHEAP oil drip pans

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 14:00:30 EDT 2013

Since my new garage floor looks so purty.....I would rather that some of my
 "treasures" not foul it up with their droppings. (NOT my Corvairs).    The
'62 Pontiac is the worst offender. (it rejects ALL fluids put into it)

Floor is epoxy in the lift area, and 3 coats Sherwin-Williams concrete
paint - topped with a sealer on the other 80%.  Looking for a cheap way to
slip something under cars as needed.  Something that will not bleed through  to
the floor.  I tried 30 lb. roofing felt and oil went straight through  it.
Same for roofing shingles.  Hey.  I had all that lying  around anyway.
What would be nice is to have about 3 oil catchers that I  could just use as
needed, until I can deal with the offenders.

All advice considered and appreciated.  Remember, this must pass  the
Corvairisti mantra.  We are  CHEAP.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida