<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 15:03:53 EDT 2013

Well here I go again! My Birthday Present to myself was rejoining CORSA today!

I have a lot of great ideas of how to build the "perfect" Corvair but it will be
a while before I get to that. All these years of "grunting" still no 'gold
brick' nor will PCH give me $5K a week!!

Dale Smiley
Avon, Indiana

Thanks for Re- Joining CORSA!!   That's what keeps all this possible!

You might want to consider just getting a "decent"  car  and drive / enjoy it.....  wait for that Big  WIN  before  setting off on a huge project...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages