<VV> "I'm Baaaack!!!!"

Jim dcvjrv at att.net
Fri Sep 6 21:32:50 EDT 2013

Welcome back Dale.  Glad to hear that your health problems are all behind
you now.

Due to a recent (4/10/2013) lung transplant, I have found my limitations
(from the doctors) have severely handicapped me in being able to keep up
with all of my vehicles, so I am thinning out the stable.  I have decided to
sell my 1964 Spyder Convertible.  I have a complete set of Clark's moldings
(rocker panels, wheel wells, and doglegs) that have never been installed.
Also a California Car Cover will be included.  Less than 500 miles on the
engine since total rebuild.  It is Palomino Red with white top and interior,
carpets are red.  Private e-mail me if interested (jvanho42 at att.net).  I am
asking $16,500 for it.

Jim V.