<VV> Best in Show - A Corvair

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 10:04:10 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Betty Siano <sianob at yahoo.com>
To: Paul Siano <PaulSiano at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 10:01 AM
Subject: Fw: Best in Show - Corvair

It isn't often that a Corvair takes best in show at a mixed make car show but that's what happened recently at a car show in Dunellon, FL. The car is owned by George Neuman who is a member of the Nature Coast Corvair Club. So far it has been in two shows and received two trophies.

He bought the car about a year ago from Wayne Mass who had Ray Sedman do a first class engine rebuild which includes long rods, coated pistons, roller rockers, bigger valves, Weber carburetors, and some port work.

The car has been lowered two inches, the suspension parts have been powder coated, and has four wheel disc brakes.

George would like to learn more about previous owners and the car's history.  If you know about this car please let me know and I will pass the info along to him.

Paul

Lecanto, FL
66 Crown