<VV> Two items for sale <adv>

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 13:28:50 EDT 2013

More stuff trickling out of my garage. If I sell it here, I don't have to
bring it to Palm Springs! Two items today. First P/N 3827692 - That is an
Forward Control throttle cable. NOS GM Part, still in the old, dirty GM
cardboard container, but brand new. Clarks wants $199 for NOS, but they are out,
 repros are $99. - How about $75 + shipping.
Second Item, Brand New Edelbrock Vara-Jection (P/N  9356)- Electronically
controlled Water injection kit for normally aspirated  or Turbo-charged
motors. Complete with reservoir and all instructions. In  original box and
complete. $75 + shipping

Drop me back a note with any questions. - Seth  Emerson