<VV> electrical help

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 16:51:27 EDT 2013

I have a problem.  I'm in the process of installing a Spyder dash into my '60.  I'm doing so for the acquisition of the tach.  After scouring the shop manuals for a couple of hours, I can't seem to find a clear, concise, and understandable wiring diagram of said tach.  The '64 shop manual showed there is one, but the wire goes off into oblivion.  Same for the '65.  None of them show the tach in the dash or any associated wiring.
   So, could anyone explain how to properly wire in a tach?  Or better yet, furnish a wiring diagram for said installation?
No reasonable reply refused.  Thanks a million for your help.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 700 4dr 110/4spd
'63 ragtop 110/4spd
'65 monza 4dr 84/pg