<VV> Steering Wheel hub adapters for 1964 (adv)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 18:09:03 EDT 2013

I was  going through my inventory of Corvair custom steering wheel hubs. I
noticed  that, for some reason I have some extra hubs for the 1964. The 64
year is  unique, since it uses the small spline of the 65-66 but the turn
cancelling  design of the early models. The hubs I have available are designed
for the Grant  5-bolt Signature Series steering wheels. Grant offers dozens
of designs for this  pattern, included leather and real wood. The adapters
are aluminum and match the  column in size. They can be painted to match the
column. When installed, the  closest point (to you) of the Grant wheel is 4 ½
” from the edge of the column.  This dimension depends a bit on the
specific Grant wheel you choose. Anyway, in  order to balance my inventory, I need
to sell a few of the 1964 hub  adapters.  The normal price was $95.  – Until
the Palm Springs Fan Belt Toss and Swap Meet, the price for the 1964
adapter is now $75 – Plus USPS Priority Mail shipping. If you need more info,
(or just want to buy one!) drop me back a note. _Sethracer at aol.com_
(mailto:Sethracer at aol.com) . If  you need an adapter for another year – I have full
coverage from 1960-69 – let  me know.
Seth  Emerson