<VV> Starting a Corvair That Has Been Sitting

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Sep 15 18:25:34 EDT 2013

VVers:

Next weekend, weather permitting, I am going to start a Corvair that has
been sitting for almost two years.  The car is in good shape and ran
fine when it was parked, so I am hoping there aren't a ton of problems.

My plan is to roll it out into the sun, change the oil and filter, put a
charge on it even though the battery is ok, and then try for the start.
Is there anything else I should do before or in conjunction with this?

Thanks in advance.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, RI

'65 Monza Convertible 110/4