<VV> New Corvair owner

G Monrad mgparts at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 12:43:14 EDT 2013

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.  I had a '66 Corvair long ago, and since
have restored many British, German and Italian sports cars.  This is
"therapy" and a total diversion from my normal occupation.  My current '63
Spyder Conv 4-spd project has been sitting since 1986 in a garage, and needs
all the suspension rubber, brakes, etc done just to assess what other things
need to be addressed.  Then, I'll need paint, upholstery and top.

I plan to attend the 29 Sept parts sale.

Glenn Monrad