<VV> Generator To Alternator Conversion Question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:29:29 EDT 2013

Greg, I did the same thing on my 62 Coupe. When I put the pulley and spacer
from the donor corvair alternator on and tightened the nut it took out that
slop. The 12 SI Alternator has operated perfectly for 3 years.
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/nallm/ireg.jpg

I used this diagram and installed a connector block over on the frame rail
just ahead of the battery instead of leaving the regulator hanging there.

Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/Red 4 Speed

--