<VV> Muffler resonating

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 27 19:10:43 EDT 2013

I had a turbo engine in a non-turbo car.  I used a Dynomax Super Turbo
muffler with 2.5" pipes.  It outlet at the right rear corner of the car.  It
seems that there was a flat seam that stuck down that I bent up in that
spot.  I don't recall how I hung it there.  I think I attached it with a
strap bolted through opposite the battery location.  It had a deeper sound
at idle but did not seem loud to me.  I think the turbo takes some of the
sound out of the exhaust as well.
I did try running it with a straight 2.5" pipe at first but that was too
loud for me.
Mark Edmonds