<VV> Valve cover car design

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sat Sep 28 00:45:53 EDT 2013

I hadn't heard of these until recently, when my sister asked me about
wheels for one.
I just gave her a bunch of wheels from skateboards (or skates?).
It will be interesting to see what she comes up with.
The skate wheels are ball bearing, but you can adjust the preload. I'm
guessing that zero preload would be best.
I guess I'll get to see some at the Toss?

cheers
Jay