<VV> Turbo's

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Sep 28 11:56:55 EDT 2013

I'm with James.

I drove my Spyder convertible from 1976 to 2001. Many times it was my
only daily driver. Snow, rain, got caught in a hailstorm that tore the
roof, etc. It was no trailer queen.

The only issue I had was I overheated it early in it's life (hey what's
that pining? Oh, the temp gauge is past 600°F!), so valve seats fell out
easily. Same as most other engine now.

I didn't obsess over not being the fastest car out there. Those are the
people that claim turbos are not worth the effort/ a lot of work.

Frank DuVal