<VV> Turbos / OverHeating

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Sep 29 22:34:42 EDT 2013

Yes, mine was operator error, and not looking at the temperature gauge.
Two strikes and you're out!

Yet, later I drove it, as my only daily transportation, at interstate
speeds in over 100°F weather here on the east coast. Smarter and
watching the temperature gauge to moderate speed vs road condition
(hills). Worked great.

Frank DuVal