<VV> Jim Briggs

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 15:20:04 EDT 2014

Well, Joel,

The CORSA Membership Directory is another service that the national Corvair
Club provides. One goes to the Corvair Society of America site where it can
be purchased. Not very hard to find. Yes, you can look up individual
memebers and members by town, in any state, including Texas. The format is
easy to follow; alphabetical by address, and phone number if provided by the
member, or as mentioned, by state and town.

Chuck S
Fredericksburg, VA