<VV> Membership Directory

Ratliff, Thomas Thomas.Ratliff at indwes.edu
Fri Apr 4 15:53:21 EDT 2014

Technically, Greg's suggestion is much better than mine though a I hadn't factored in the potential that someone could download the membership directory file electronically for the purpose of sending out promotional materials, rather than for building personal relationships or receiving help when needed.  I still like my suggestion... at least if we could figure out the way to ensure the information is used properly and not for mass solicitation.

Thomas