<VV> Corvair Fuel Injection Drawing from 1957

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 21:48:27 EDT 2014

Hi Phil,
Don't know just what kind of information you are looking for.  I wrote  a
two page history of Factory Fuel Injection for the  Corvair that is published
in my book COVAIR SECRETS. You might want to get  a copy of that book and
read about the FI development.
Chevrolet wanted to include FI in all of their engines so it's  natural
that you might get a photo of a V-6 or any other water pumper engine.  Only the
Corvair engine was ever planned for FI for the Corvair So all water
pumpers are for other Chev products. you might also refer to Benzinger's 1975
Speech where he decries all the effort Chev spent on trying to get more HP out
of the Corvair engine at the expense of....guess what?  OIL  LEAKS.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/5/2014 4:43:25 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,