<VV> 64 coupe runs down the battery...

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Apr 6 11:38:32 EDT 2014

There are a lot of things that could cause the battery to run down.
However, the generator isn't one of them.  You will need to isolate parts of
the electrical system to find the problem.  First thing is to disconnect the
battery ground cable and see if it still runs down.  If so, the problem is
the battery itself.  If the battery holds a charge while disconnected, then
you need to start probing the car itself.

Jim Becker