<VV> Membership Directory

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Sun Apr 6 14:51:54 EDT 2014

I'm with Bill on this one.... though i don't think we should stop
printing the paper ones for all the folks who are used to them. However,
we do want to be relevant to younger people, most of whom under age 50
use smart phones.

Karl in Boston (over age 50, but have a smart phone -- and a paper
membership directory)
CORSA, Eastern director
Bay State Corvairs
Stock Corvair Group
Corvanatics
1966 Monza convertible 110/PG "project car"