<VV> CORSA vs. Corsa vs corsa vs CorSA

Moore Gary and Helen hacoanews at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:37:42 EDT 2014

While I was scanning old documents for the CORSA publication archives I ran across a letter mixed in with the pile of stuff. I can’t remember who it was from or to. The author said the correct way to print the name of the new organization was CorSA,   Corvair Society of America. The author had typed the letter then went back with a pen adding a underline to emphasize his point. It was a personal letter not a CORSA publication so it was not scanned.
GMoore