<VV> Corvair FI at D. Garlits Museum

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 12:01:47 EDT 2014

Clark:  Are you sure?  Is it suppose to be on display?

I was there in early January and did not see it.  But I didn't know it was there, so I wasn't looking for it.  But I think I'd recognize it if it was in the engine display area...or some place else in there two buildings.

HistoricallyYours,
                     James

Message: 2Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 23:15:45 -0400From: "Clark Hartzel" <chartzel at comcast.net>Subject: <VV> Fuel Injected Corvair engineTo: "Virtual Vairs" virtualvairs at corvair.org
The Corvair Preservation Foundation has an experimental GM fuel injected Corvair engine and it is currently in the Don Garlits Museum in Florida.  It is a dummy and doesn't have a crank, rods, pistons or even the center twocylinders. I built it light for Pete Koehler to take around on his Museum Brier Tour.Clark Hartzel