<VV> Just another tool

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 14:25:38 EDT 2014

I picked up my most recent one at the Kalamazoo Convention. If there is a newer one at Tacoma I will certainly get it there as well. Of course nowhere does it say I have to get rid of the ones I have collected over the years. Maybe not current but still can be very useful.And they don't take up much room in my glove compartment.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301