<VV> Carpet, etc.

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:32:43 EDT 2014

This is what I did. I cleaned the floor, then primed it with a good
rustoleum primer. then I used a dynamat type sound deadening mat which is a
a butyl self stick material lined with a aluminum barrier. Instead of
spending high $ on the Dynamat, I went to Lowe's and got their peel and
seal for much less money and the car is very quiet now.

Here is a link.
http://www.lowes.com/Building-Supplies/Roofing-Gutters/Flashings-Flashing-Kits/_/N-1z0z3rb/pl?cm_sp=-_-|-_-|PopularCat_Flashing_Flashing_Kits&cm_cr=Roofing+Ventilation+and+Gutters-_-Web+Activity-_-Roofing+Ventilation+and+Gutters+Top+Flexible-_-SC_Roofing++Gutters_TopFlexible_Area-_-10413581_7
_#!
The stuff is very sticky, and once you put it down, you won't get it up
very easily. Make sure you get it down with overlapped seams so no chance
of moisture can get to the floor.

 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed