<VV> Change to 14" or 15" wheels on early Corvairs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Apr 8 16:36:58 EDT 2014

Hi Randy,

I had XXR 15x7 wheels on our wagon (they were unfortunately stolen) and I have 1980 Datsun 280ZX 15x6 wheels on it now.  The XXR wheels come drilled for two four lug patterns (eight holes), that's why it looks like it's not 4 lug.

More info:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Pics of various combos:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/wheelpics.html