<VV> End of My Driveway

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:21:05 EDT 2014

I had my neighbor come over and asked if he could use my car trailer last
night so he could move a couple of cars around. He started rebuilding a
corvair vert about 7 years ago but decided to build a coupe instead. I gave
him a complete 180hp engine for it way back then. I haven't heard much
about the build, but evidently he has been working on it and is now ready
to start it. He has it at a shop in Grandview. WA. The mechanic was getting
ready to get it running, but when he put gas in the tank is leaked like a
sieve. So, they decided to pull the tank and replace it with one from the
vert. So they pulled the tank from the vert and then my neighbor need to
get it out of the shop hence the need for the trailer. So, he brought the
vert home. Evidently they no longer need it and he is going to have it
hauled off by the salvage folks. But before he does that, a fellow has
asked him if he could have it. Neighbor said sure but it has to be gone
within a week. So this is what is sitting at the end of my driveway for at
least a week...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/fulsgld/MISC/IMG_15051_zps27c1fdea.jpg

Gary Berry
Prosser, WA