<VV> Corvairs 4 Sale

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 12:32:50 EDT 2014

The Barrett-Jackson Auction is all about Day and Time like Real Estate is Location/Location/Location. I learned the hard way at the B-J Scottsdale in 2008 when I No Reserve auctioned my Alfa Spider on Sunday morning for not much more than this 63 Vair Vert went for. The 64 Vair Vert that went for $40,000 at the B-J a couple years ago was really amazing. I got my money's worth out of the B-J Scottsdale only because it was a Family vacation in a time share in Sunny Warm Phoenix in the dead of winter! The consignser's credentials allowed my family and I into all the events for the 10 days. Of course I was tempted to bid all week before my car sold on the last day, but fortunatley I didn't. There was a nice Lakewood that went for $7000.

Irv
65 Corsa