<VV> EM Vent windows rubber

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Apr 14 15:32:42 EDT 2014

Ray
If I'm not mistaken, this would be the material to reline the window run
channel on the window side of the vent window divider bar.  If your problem
is bad Vent Window Main Seals (that go around the glass) or the vent window
divider bar seal. (the vertical piece of rubber that the vertical edge of
the vent window closes on) , which is the short seal on the vent window side
of the bar.....

It's possible that the Main seals and divider seals either are not made by
Steele Rubber, or it's possible also that even though Steele may make them
here in the US, Clark's may be having them made outside the country at a
lower price.  After spending 7 years selling Steele Rubber seals, I can
assure you that seals not made in the USA are beset with quality issues.
Give Clark's a call and ask them if they get them from Steele or from
somewhere else (Soffseal or Metro Molded).  Those 2 retailers have much of
their manufacturing done in China.

Sorry for your troubles---I have Soffseal  roof rail seals in my LM Monza
and they aren't worth a crap.  Made in China for Soffseal, Sold by Steele.

Best Regards
Hank