<VV> Seats and glass at Helen

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:37:56 EDT 2014

I have several REAR seat cushions that I would be happy to sell, but
they are heavy and take up a lot of space.  I don't want to bring them
to Helen unless there is specific interest.  All these seats are
useable as they are or would be great candidates for recovering.

1966 four door, both back and bottom, black, nice condition
1965 coupe, back only, black, good conition
1965 coupe, bottom only, bright blue, no splits, discolored piping
1964 coupe, both, black, back has small splits at top, bottom  is
deteriorated at back where it attaches to frame, but both are useable
If you are interested, contact me off line and we can talk specifics
and price (very reasonable).

I also have a lot of late model side glass, including vent window
assemblies. If you need something contact me and I will bring it along.

Bob Brought
blbrought at gmail.com
864/243-2760
owner of 9 Corvair Fleet