<VV> Late convertible rear seats

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 16:20:19 EDT 2014

Color and year of upholstery.........grey.
Well actually that's the color of the dust on them.
The 2 cars they came out of are 66 and 68.
I think the 66 Car had the black interior and the 68 car the red.
I had the red one in my hand, and shined the flashlight into the seat
bottom.
Nice and solid, as far as I could see the other seat bottom looked just as
good. I was climbing overt parts to get to these as I could tell they were
for a convertible. I have to dig further to get them out, and clean them to
judge how good they are. The red seat back looked good

I haven't had the inclination to drag them out of the basement where they
are and bring them into the sunlight to go further.......yet.
As I said, wondering if there were any interest. So much to go through in
very little time.

The bucket seats are also there, and stacked face to face.

A real shame, the 2 convertible bodies are in the garage, and pretty much
every part removed and in the basement.
The 66 had been restored, but now has significant body damage inflicted.
Parts were going to be moved to the 68 body, which does need work, but was
salvageable. Unfortunately, at this time, it looks as both bodies will be
dragged onto a flat bed and scrapped. One is mounted on a car rotator which
is made from unbelievably heavy iron, the other on a car dolly, still
difficult to move. Also found a power top frame, but not the motor yet.

Gary Swiatowy