<VV> New to turbo

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 13:50:04 EDT 2014

Since they had a planned location in the dash for a boost gauge and some
Corsa models would be naturally aspirated, it just made sense to have the
gauge perform both tasks.

Fuel economy has always been an issue, no matter how cheap the fuel might
have cost. When you're driving on a lonely stretch with just a few gallons
in the tank, it's nice to have a gauge help you keep your vacuum high, for
minimum fuel consumption.

Mel Francis