<VV> Need help putting 140 block into PG

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 19:25:22 EDT 2014

Charlie,
You can jury rig adapters from the larger 140 exhaust stubs/stacks with an
inner sleeve or tubing of a piece of metal that will fit the smaller 110
logs. Now, if you have a 140 with 140 exhaust logs, then all you have to do
is make the ends of the logs mate to a slightly smaller "tail pipe/crossover
" assy. Again, to see how it will run, an inner sleeve adpater to help mate
up. Just get a length of a couple of inches of small tail pipe. Anything
will do for just running it to see if it runs. Not like you are trying to
race it.

Chuck S