<VV> 140 with PG

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Apr 22 11:50:33 EDT 2014

P&A 30C shows only one Corvair modulator.  The parts book does show a
different governor and valve body for the 140 hp engine with PowerGlide
transmissions.  I have rebuilt several 140 PG trans and as far as I have
seen only the governor and the valve body were different and those parts
were coated with a slash of Chevy engine block orange paint.
Jim Davis